Sunday 20 April, 2008

On popular demand...

Pallavi Rai...

My oh so melodramtic cousin, who gets offended by almost everything i do...or don't... Gave this whole speil about NOT being offended that i didn't write about her in my blog...even bad things about her. Never ever calls but does a lot of drama if i don't call her... keeps saying i call her only after i call everyone else...which is absolute rubbish. Asks what gift she is getting even if its MY BIRTHDAY!!!

The only Rai I've not seen crying...ever... ever... even when she was small... even when her sister pulled her hair...almost out of her scalp... even when a heavy wooden drawer fell on her toes...

She wanted to name my daughter "Simba" and she actually meant "Sinbaad"... please DO NOT ask why, because only Pillu knows the ways of Pillu.

Sometimes I think her sole aim in life, is to annoy people by being just not affected by anything... People think she is quiet and good and all that kind of stuff.... I think they need to have a chat with me...

Oh!!! and she's even shorter than her mummy and mine...

But I louve her all the same... lots n lots kukuli

No comments: