Friday 1 June, 2007

A Historical moment...

A special mention today, of Nikhil Kapur… not K-A-P-O-O-R but K-A-P-U-R. For the first time ever… in the History of “Nikhil Kapur knowing Suhaya Bhandary-Tandon” has he said something nice about me. Of course unlike his wife…he didn’t make the snide remark that – “u dont look like the kinds who can write well...but u do” – these are her exact words… I have a MSN Chat History to back it up. By the way the "her" is Monica “Smarty pants” Bhatia Kapur (With a U not 2 O’s). I have therefore decided to document it so that it may go down in the pages of history as one of those very very rare events where Nikhil Kapur is nice.

PS. Did I say Monica “Smarty pants” Bhatia Kapur... i meant Monica“Smart” Bhatia Kapur. I definitely deserve the juttis now!!!

1 comment:

Awanish said...

why have u stopped writing?