Thursday 31 May, 2007

3 posts in a single day… and it’s a new world record!!!

Today happens to be the day my husband was born… well not exactly today… 28 years ago today. Anyway… to celebrate the day he was born, 28 years ago (incidently, he was born on a thursday), I decided to take him for lunch (for which he paid because it’s the end of the month and he doesn't pay me enough to last till the end of the month) to Chor Bizarre (recommended by Tarang). And we were not disappointed; the food was out of this world, the Nehari Gosht combined with Ulte Tawe ka Parantha was heavenly, the ambience was very nice and had a very Old Delhi look to it.

All and all a great dining experience, that is, until we were very rudely interrupted by an unwanted guest – A Cockroach. After which I pretty much lost my appetite, but my husband continued to enjoy his lunch, even taking the piece of "gosht" that I had refused to eat after catching a glimpse of our “friendly neighborhood bug”.

But to be fair, this is probably 1 in a millionth time that there was a cockroach walking on a table at Chor Bizarre (as my husband pointed out to me); unfortunately it was walking on my table and I’d have expected a restaurant with a repute like Chor Bizarre to maintain a certain level of hygiene.

1 comment:

Awanish said...

read bout chor bizzare before also..looks like this is cool..

read this if u get time
http://www.shantanughosh.com/2007/05/kababs-in-and-around-delhi.html