Monday 18 July, 2011

grumble grumble... sharanya...grumble grumble

So last Saturday, Sharanya had a birthday party to go to, so I asked her to drink up her milk so i could get her ready. She said to me - You drink the milk..., it obviously didn't go down well with me so i said - you don't drink your milk, then I'm sorry Sharanya, you cannot go to the birthday party. So she turns to her father and says - Papa, mumma ne mujhe sorry bola. Deepak and I, both tried to explain that i wasn't aplogising, but she, chose to ignore that.

Deepak told me that earlier that day when he told her that if she played in the sand, she would get dirty and would have to bathe again. So she told him - pappa main small hun, mujhe bushsha (bath in Sharanya language) karne main kitna time lagega.

Again... grumble grumble...sharanya... grumble grumble

1 comment:

prerna said...

LOL! I totally understand. What is wonderful is that the li'l lady has a mind of her own already. Umm..Sound familiar? :-)